The dental practitioners who benefit most from our unique financial planning approach:
- Own a dental practice.
- Are typically aged between 50 – 65.
- Value long-term relationships.
- Are happy to delegate to free up their time.
- Are comfortable with taking advice.
They tend to be struggling with some of the following challenges:
- A lack of clarity around the NHS and other pensions.
- Concern over their tax liabilities.
- Discontent with the non-clinical elements of running their practice.
- Preparing their dental practice to maximise sale value.
- Planning for a comfortable, or even early, retirement.
- A lack of balance between their personal and professional life.
We work with dentists from across the UK and have meeting facilities in Essex, Suffolk and London.